Fancy seeing you here
Can you picture the life-altering changes if you had the power to write in a way that influenced, persuaded, and lead people in an ethical way?
That’s what I am here to help you do…
I’m a former fit pro turned copywriter, marketing consultant, and still fish taco slayer.
I’ve worked with businesses in all different industries including dating, pharmacy, cannabis, habit-building, digital marketing, online business development, self-development, offline fitness for brick and mortar gyms, and of course, online fitness.
These skills allow you to increase sales in ANY business which is why some call copywriting ‘a license to print money’ and others say it’s most important skill for every business owner and entrepreneur to have.
You must be able to communicate with your audience if you want to make an impact in this world. There’s no way around it.
… And when you learn how to write good copy and you have an audience to get that copy in front of you can pretty much make money on demand.
The problem is, most sales copy uses old sleazeball tactics, lies, and trickery which don’t sit well with people like you and me.
The good news is, the internet is a rapidly evolving place and these scam artists who just rip people off are being exposed. You see, that style may have worked back in the day, but these people are being pushed out by businesses who are actually changing lives.
Authentic marketing and copywriting isn’t a ridiculously hard skill to learn even if you’re a terrible writer. In school, all my papers would get handed back to me with red marks, lines, and crosses plastered all over it, so I am living proof this stuff works.
So, why should you stick around?
Your writing needs to communicate what you’re selling and let people know your message is unique.
You also need to do this in a way which persuades people to buy from you instead of your competitors. Otherwise; you’ll get lost in the noise and bunched together with the rest of your competitors.
The lessons I talk about are the same ones I wish someone smacked me across the face with the day I decided I wanted to build a fitness business.
Not because they’re the most comprehensive, in-depth, complicated, and crazy principles to ever bless this earth.
Instead, it’s because I’m constantly learning, practicing, testing, and applying what I learn to see what works for myself and my clients. Then I break things down in a clear and concise way, and you don’t need a degree to understand what I’m talking about.
I had to learn direct response marketing and copywriting because I needed to stand out as an online coach. I wanted to make more money, have more time, and gain more freedom because I wanted to work from home.
Now, I write, coach, and consult with reputable coaches, brands, and companies I’ve looked up to for years and use this site, my book, and other online materials to show other people just like you the skill of direct-response marketing so you can grow your business and brand without feeling like a sleazy salesman.
I have good news and bad news.
Bad news: I only write for a handful of clients who are dead serious about growing their business, understand how important good copy can be and are willing to invest a good chunk of change because they know how important this stuff is.
Good news: If you’ve got fingers, eyes, and a brain, then I’m going to show you simple shortcuts to writing kick-ass words that sell so you can do it for yourself. I’ll show you everything you need to know about copywriting, marketing, life hacks I learned along the way plus proven copywriting formulas, done-for-you templates, and more. You’ll learn everything you need to know about writing words that sell, and can do it from anywhere in the world.
Where to start
To be honest, the best place to start is by reading my book ‘Why Do You Hate Money’ which you can get on Amazon.
If you’re super antsy, you can buy in on Kindle so you can start reading that right away, but if not I highly recommend the print edition.
If you’re already a world-class copywriter, marketer, mindset expert or have a multi-million dollar business, this site isn’t for you.
Here’s who it is for:
- People who want to get better for themselves and everyone around them
- Business owners who were told they don’t need to learn how to market or sell
- Coaches who hate selling and have a hard time doing so without feeling sleazy
- Health and fitness business owners who want to pack their gym, create a cult-like family and make an impactful change in their community
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use authenticity to persuade, influence, and get people to buy.
- Anyone who wants to help people while making more money and gaining freedom in their life.
- Anyone who is not a natural born writer (like myself) but wants to communicate with words that sell without forking over 10’s of thousands to hire a copywriter who doesn’t care about your business.
I have a gift for you
While I respect your reading this on my blog, I send my best work to my email subscribers, so I want to send you these ready-to-use copywriting & marketing templates to grow your business.
Click the button below and I’ll send you these free marketing resources.
- 11 unique email prompts to avoid the SPAM folder and virtually guarantee you never run out of ideas for awesome content ever again… Even if you struggle with writer’s block!
- 7 quick and easy story themes to tell amazing and engaging stories that people love to read and connect with.
- The #1 formula to sell anything. Use this on sales pages, squeeze pages, text messages, sales calls, and more…
- 15 PROVEN headline formulas to grab your readers by the throat and force them to listen to what you have to say.
- Have your readers begging for the buy button with these 7 plug-and-play bullet formulas.
- 5 ‘no-brainer’ copywriting formulas that every business owner needs to know to build a successful business.
- And so much more…
Thanks for being here
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com and I’ll get back to you when I can.
PS. If you’re interested in working together or seeing what other ways I can help click here to see some of the services I offer.