When I first posted the video ‘How To Move like a Ninja’, I started by saying this was ‘your girlfriend’s new favorite warm-up.’
Here’s why Moving Like A Ninja is super important:
- Most significant others enjoy their partner being able to ‘move’ well
- I’ve never heard of someone complaining their partner ‘moves too well’
- People who don’t like Ninja’s cannot be trusted
- Chicks dig Ninjas –> don’t believe me…
The video description was very formal and scientific. haaa 😉
Let me dig deeper into the art and science and stuff here…
1) Start standing tall like you are about to receive a high five from me
2) Keeping your knees straight and hinge and your hips and place both hands gently on the ground.
3) Go on and walk those freshly manicured hands of your out in front of you into a perfect push-up position
4) Nail a push-up that would make Chuck Norris proud. Come up in a straight line, no one likes a sagging ass.
5) Swiftly take your foot and place it right on outside of your hand. Don’t half-ass it and put it on your hip OR swing your leg like you are kicking down a door. I said swiftly!
6) On the leg of the foot that is by your hand pull your knee towards your elbow. Don’t let your knee drift away from the body or you will be ‘Rock Bottomed”
7) Let your hips sink towards the ground, lock out your trailing leg as straight as an arrow … yea you feel that now don’t you.
8) Breathe you silly goose!
9) Take your hand that is right next to your foot and reach it up to the ceiling as high as possible while following your hand with your eyes the whole time (you are not reaching back) — at the same time push through the hand still on the floor.
10) I said STOP holding your breath! You’re going to mess around and pass out.
11) Slowly bring the hand back down towards the foot, return the foot to push-up position and repeat on the other side.
12) Walk your hands back in towards your feet while bending your knees at the same time. Basically like you are doing a squat just with your hands on the ground.
13) In this bottom squat position use your elbows to push your knees apart, and get nice and tall by showing that awesome logo on your shirt to the person/wall in front of you.
14) Keeping the same back and head position you are in slowly reach both hands overhead like you are doing the ‘Y’ in ‘YMCA’
15) Put your hands down
16) Wink at all the people jealous of you being a ninja
17) Repeat for 6-8 reps
18) Use my Ninja line as your opener for internet dating — make sure I get a +1 to the wedding
Here’s What To Do Next
I hope you learned some interesting things about Moving Like A Ninja.
The thing is squats aren’t bad for your knees, pushups aren’t bad for your shoulders, deadlifts aren’t bad for your back… doing these exercise WRONG is what makes them painful and can hurt you.
That’s why performing exercises like this the right way are super important to keep you strong and safe, while still making some badass progress.
Here’s the thing about progress… If you’re like most people you need a little bit more guidance. Don’t stress, it happens.
But if you want to learn how to get lean, strong, bust through plateaus, and look like a badass…
Here’s some of what you’re going to get:
- The exact exercises, sets, and rep ranges you should be doing to get stronger, burn fat, and build muscle simultaneously
- Why cardio is NOT necessary to lose weight but using this certain move instead can get you jacked while setting your metabolism on fire
- How you should be eating to burn fat and have more energy without giving up your favorite foods
- How embracing a villain’s mindset will get you results faster while making you leaner, stronger, and more powerful than ever
- Plus so much more
All you have to do is click the link below to pick up your free copy.
Hope this helps
PS. After you grab your free copy of The Badass Body Handbook, come hang out in Deadlifts, Tacos, Tattoos with the rest of the cool kids.
My blatant bribe (for your own good)
I'm going to give you a workbook (worth $147) that has the BEST lessons, templates, and worksheets from my book to download for free. I'm only bribing you with this because I want you to subscribe to get my emails so you get my best copywriting, marketing, and mindset information so you can build a kickass business.